Traditional remembrance for your Companion
While cremation is the most common method of remembrance for pet owners, for some, burial is a very personal and private alternative. Our pet cemetery provides loving owners with an individual, permanent space to privately remember their animal companion.
- Your private parcel of land will include only your pet.
- Prices will vary based on pet size.
- Parcels may also be used as a burial location for pet cremains.
Peaceful Cemetery Grounds
- Burial is completed in a private ceremony.
- Flowers and personal mementos are always welcome to be placed at the burial site.
- Grounds are open year-round from sunrise until sunset.
- Optional, in-ground granite headstones are available for purchase.
- Companions are laid to rest in a high-quality, American-made casket.
- All pet caskets include a resting pad and pillow for your companion.
- Personal mementos are welcome to be included with your pet.
- An optional deluxe casket includes padded lining on top and bottom portions.
Service is not available when the burial grounds are frozen. Please ask about burial options during the winter months.